Help what is happening to my bta

tazzette

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
66
Reaction score
48
Location
Sudbury
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up and found him like this what is happening

17207473274561266475261776051784.jpg
 
It's bleached and dying. Couple of questions for you:

- How old is the tank?
- what are your parameters and have they been stable?
- what lights are you running?
 
It's bleached and dying. Couple of questions for you:

- How old is the tank?
- what are your parameters and have they been stable?
- what lights are you running?
My tank is fairly new, about 6 months old. All parameters are normal and have a bit of problems with nitrate,it keep going up and down not steady. Only thing I know about the lighting. That it is a full spectrum.
 
My tank is fairly new, about 6 months old. All parameters are normal and have a bit of problems with nitrate,it keep going up and down not steady. Only thing I know about the lighting. That it is a full spectrum.
What light is it? Likely not sufficient enough.
 
What light is it? Likely not sufficient enough.
It is possible. The lights aren't strong enough, so I put 2 it up. It seems to help a bet for the other coral and the bubble tip seems to react because it was about to fall off its spot and now it's back up on the corner of it.
 
It is possible. The lights aren't strong enough, so I put 2 it up. It seems to help a bet for the other coral and the bubble tip seems to react because it was about to fall off its spot and now it's back up on the corner of it.
What light is it? What brand and model?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top