Sep 21, 2022 #1 P pcorpion Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 1, 2022 Messages 85 Reaction score 21 Location key west What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Please help where am I in my cycle . In 7days it will be 30 total days.
Sep 21, 2022 #2 Dan_P 7500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award R2R Research Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 7,571 Reaction score 7,962 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 pcorpion said: Please help where am I in my cycle . In 7days it will be 30 total days. Click to expand... How did you cycle your system? How high did the ammonia get? It is likely finished.
pcorpion said: Please help where am I in my cycle . In 7days it will be 30 total days. Click to expand... How did you cycle your system? How high did the ammonia get? It is likely finished.
Sep 21, 2022 #3 OP OP P pcorpion Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 1, 2022 Messages 85 Reaction score 21 Location key west What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Dan_P said: How did you cycle your system? How high did the ammonia get? It is likely finished. Click to expand...
Dan_P said: How did you cycle your system? How high did the ammonia get? It is likely finished. Click to expand...
Sep 21, 2022 #4 OP OP P pcorpion Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 1, 2022 Messages 85 Reaction score 21 Location key west What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 .2-.4 I think . Sorry I don’t really have hands on experience.