- Joined
- Apr 19, 2019
- Messages
- 111
- Reaction score
- 46
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I am trying to get my coral frags to be happy - some are and some are not.
Here is my water test:
salinity - 1.026
ph - 8
Ammonia - 0
Nitrite - 0
Nitrate - 5 or less
Alkalinity - 7
Calcium - 520
Phosphates - 0.25
I've tried more flow and less flow - that doesn't seem to help (actually more flow seemed to make them more unhappy). I have 3 HD Primes in my 125 gallon tank. I downloaded a setting from their website that was good for corals.
I mostly have zoas. Some zoas are happy and some are not. The happy ones seem to be close to the top and in higher flow.
I've moved them around a lot. Maybe moving them makes them unhappy?
Any hints on what I should do? or do I just wait and be patient?
Here is my water test:
salinity - 1.026
ph - 8
Ammonia - 0
Nitrite - 0
Nitrate - 5 or less
Alkalinity - 7
Calcium - 520
Phosphates - 0.25
I've tried more flow and less flow - that doesn't seem to help (actually more flow seemed to make them more unhappy). I have 3 HD Primes in my 125 gallon tank. I downloaded a setting from their website that was good for corals.
I mostly have zoas. Some zoas are happy and some are not. The happy ones seem to be close to the top and in higher flow.
I've moved them around a lot. Maybe moving them makes them unhappy?
Any hints on what I should do? or do I just wait and be patient?


