Help with Ideas for Lagoon - Waterbox Terra 4820

I didn’t think about the access with the tank against the wall. I'd definitely cut the top of towers off for access then.

or....

You could look a custom acrylic filter insert, similar to the fiji cube inserts. I'm not sure where to look for that but maybe one or two of those would be close to what you need. It could be an easy DIY build because it wouldn't have to be absolutely water tight because it would be in the tank.
 
That would work no problem, but I really want a large sump for macros. I've got the tank listed on here for sale. It really just needs to be used for freshwater. It is such a cool tank and if I had the time, I'd set up yet another tank and make this one fresh...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top