Help with Radion XR15 G5 dimensions for DIY wall mount

Haacheew

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2019
Messages
347
Reaction score
357
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning to make a Radion xr15 G5 DIY wall mount before getting the xr15 G5 and need some dimensions.
1) A, and B distance in inch (center-to-center between the 2 holes).
2) Size ( and part number?) of the screw fits those 4 holes. (Going to use screw similar to DenisK's Hydra 52 DIY wall mount. But I will need the screw size that fits my xr15 G5.)
xr15-pro_g5_top-1200x1200 for R2R DIY.jpg



Attached are some of DenisK's Hydra 52 DIY wall mount. My xr15 G5 will be similar. If you interested his project, here is the link
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/diy-led-wall-mount-check-it-out.363438/
01 DIY by DenisK.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg


3) Where can I buy this adapter? Does anyone here make or sell it?
WDKegge custom xr15 mount adapter.jpg
 
Last edited:
@mightynova63 Did you check the 126mm screw center distance? Have you had a problem with dimensions?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top