- Joined
- Mar 20, 2020
- Messages
- 521
- Reaction score
- 885
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Here is our set up in a day with mostly spare parts new build. It's an old 20 long with and old light, using live rock from my sump. I added a few leathers and mushrooms from my 180g mixed reef. Livestock- 2 clowns, 1 pincushion urchin, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 XL emerald crab, 5 hermits.
It is in our "homeschool room" where my wife will be teaching our 9, 7, and 5 year olds next year. The 9 and 7 year olds are being tasked with most tank care duties.
I placed the rock weirdly high in the middle so a few inches stick out od the tank. I was hoping that the hermit would crawl onto the island out of the water occasionally. This first morning after assembly, a hermit was hanging out on the island when I came in
Possibly adding a mangrove down the road.

It is in our "homeschool room" where my wife will be teaching our 9, 7, and 5 year olds next year. The 9 and 7 year olds are being tasked with most tank care duties.
I placed the rock weirdly high in the middle so a few inches stick out od the tank. I was hoping that the hermit would crawl onto the island out of the water occasionally. This first morning after assembly, a hermit was hanging out on the island when I came in

Possibly adding a mangrove down the road.


