- Joined
- Jan 17, 2018
- Messages
- 163
- Reaction score
- 157
- What state or country do you live in
- Utah
I've seen mostly positive posts about Heteractis Magnifica anemones in reef tanks. For the most part, the negative posts have been directed to the HMag's size, spatial needs, and stinging of other coral or fish. Why are these nems designated expert only by most vendors? From my reading, Sebae and Long Tentacle anemones appear to be more finicky and problematic than HMags. What say you?
FYI - I have a 210 gallon DT and 75 gallon sump with 35 gallon fuge. It will run the Triton system. It's still cycling and undergoing final construction.
FYI - I have a 210 gallon DT and 75 gallon sump with 35 gallon fuge. It will run the Triton system. It's still cycling and undergoing final construction.


