Hey guys and gals, greetings from the UK

leedsrhinojohn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
277
Reaction score
457
Location
Lincolnshire, UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks
Im John from the UK, for those that don't know Leeds Rhinos are a Rugby League team here in the UK so anybody here who follows Rugby League I would love to hear from you.
Anyway ive kept fowlr tanks for years and years so im not new to the salty side. Im also a massive Discus keeper too.
This though will be my first ever reef tank im setting up, at the moment it is still cycling so nothing much to report just yet, I will set up a tank thread when I have a bit more time with a few pics, equipment list, tank etc as that's all there is to put at the moment.
Anyway looking forward to keeping my tank thread going and hope you enjoy my journey too, please feel free to drop by and I welcome all criticisms good or bad, especially bad as its the only to learn.
Look forward to meeting some fellow reefers from across the pond.
Thanks
John
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R! This is a great place for info and there is a lot of helpful, friendly people including several from your part of the world. We’re glad you're here!
 
Glad you joined us !!
1564595640156.png
 
Welcome John from the UK. Love watching Rugby....much better than American Football. I always got a kick out of the All Blacks, starting their match with the Haka. For those not familiar:



As a soccer referee, I've found this haka to be very unsporting behavior. I do realize it's a tribal ritual thing from years gone by, but still...

Again, welcome John, you're going to like it here.
 
Welcome John from the UK. Love watching Rugby....much better than American Football. I always got a kick out of the All Blacks, starting their match with the Haka. For those not familiar:



As a soccer referee, I've found this haka to be very unsporting behavior. I do realize it's a tribal ritual thing from years gone by, but still...

Again, welcome John, you're going to like it here.
Thanks for the welcome mate, It looks like you are into rugby union, Im more into Rugby League which is a different code to union, I do like to watch the internationals such as the six nations and tri series in union but not a follower of any club.
I love to see the haka in both codes of rugby as you say its part of history and is sacred to New Zealand.
Personally I don't see it as unsporting as teams know what to expect when they face New Zealand,
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top