Hi all from Edinburgh Scotland UK

IMG_0084.gif
 
Scottish heritage? You abroad now or still in the 4 seasons a day country here lol
Haha, born and bred American here, but my grandmother was born and raised in Edinburgh, and came over to the states when she was in her 20s!

I was over there visiting family 30 years ago…absolutely beautiful county! My favorite is the highlands!
 
Haha, born and bred American here, but my grandmother was born and raised in Edinburgh, and came over to the states when she was in her 20s!

I was over there visiting family 30 years ago…absolutely beautiful county! My favorite is the highlands!
Born and bred in Edinburgh myself and the Highlands are my favourite too, Windy and cold but when the sunshine is out and if you can tolerate the MIDGIES then what a place to be!
 
Born and bred in Edinburgh myself and the Highlands are my favourite too, Windy and cold but when the sunshine is out and if you can tolerate the MIDGIES then what a place to be!
Haha…I’ve got a midgie cup in my office! I’ll post a pic tomorrow!
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Jamie. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Haha Brilliant, Glad your keeping the Heritage alive
So here's my little Scotland shelf in the office (also have a pick of my dad and I in our kilts from a store on the Royal Mile....but I left that out!

Two ornments, and the mug and a piece of Selkirk glass from my trip back in 1993!

IMG_9855.jpg
IMG_9858.JPG
IMG_9857.JPG
IMG_9856.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top