Hi Everyone I’m Bill from Boston

Hi allI have learned a lot from your forums and because of that I have a 60 gallon that’s been up and running for over a year . My corals are up and down but I’m working on it .Last night 4 turned brown not sure why but thank you for letting me into your group and Happy Halloween and of course Happy Reefing
Thanks Bill
Welcome. Hope to see your build tread. :)
122DA757-E534-4B41-96AF-CB8C3EE91A7F.jpeg
 
Hi allI have learned a lot from your forums and because of that I have a 60 gallon that’s been up and running for over a year . My corals are up and down but I’m working on it .Last night 4 turned brown not sure why but thank you for letting me into your group and Happy Halloween and of course Happy Reefing
Thanks Bill

Hi Bill and Welcome!

Glad you joined. Hoping your corals pull thru. They like stability. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 

Attachments

  • Water Parameters Chart from Bulk Reef Supply.jpeg
    Water Parameters Chart from Bulk Reef Supply.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 32

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top