Hi I am new to R2R

Before Feb 15/16 and after Aquaforest July 12/16
Right side small.jpg
The real left side small.jpg
IMG_3983.JPG
IMG_3984.JPG
 
Hi Gary, you have been helping me on another thread (thanks again), and I wanted to say that your tank looks great! Can you give some more info on your Aquaforest dosing? Are you using the entire system?
 
Hi Gary, you have been helping me on another thread (thanks again), and I wanted to say that your tank looks great! Can you give some more info on your Aquaforest dosing? Are you using the entire system?

Sorry rocknut, I have been away and didn't see this post

for the last 8 months
I dosed each morning NP Pro and Pro Bio S for my system its 14 drops
In the evening I dose AF Ameno Mix 7 drops AF Build 14 drops AF Vitality 7 Drops AF Energy 14 Drops

because this has worked well

I have recently started the micro elements Iodine, Kalium, Idium, Strontium but held back on the Micro E as I have been treating with high Mg for Bryporosis and some corals have lost colour
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top