Hi! New here but not to reefing!

Coralreefergal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've been in the salt water world about 10 years, since I got together with my husband. He has had his tank for about 20 years now! We upgraded to a 120 gallon when we bought our house 5 years ago, and its quickly become one of my favorite pastimes!! Looking forward to learning even more, and gaining tips and advice while I'm here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
BareOpulentJumpingbean-small.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top