• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Chalice, Ultra Acans, and a few Euphyllia

jformani

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
32
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frags I'm posting have been cut and healed for some time as you can see they are growing on plugs. I usually ship Fed Ex and will triple bag the corals, use heat pack, and also ship with 1" thick styrofoam container packed with peanuts. Shipping usually ranges from $35-$55, sorry Cali sometimes a bit more. I've never had a failed shipment yet and will work with you on best times. I do have a couple multiples of these frags so if interested just let me know if you see something is sold. Sorry for any blurry or bad pics...did my best. Thanks again for looking.

Rainbow Lizard Skin - $45
LizardSkinFrag.jpg


Rainbow Lizard Skin 2 eyes - $75
LizardSkinFrag2.jpg


Rainbow Lizard Mother Colony - NFS
RainbowRage.jpg


Toxic Avenger Chalice - by far brightest in my tank - $120
ToxicAvenger-1.jpg


Blue Watermelon - AKA "Wolverine Chalice" - $150 (nine eyes)
BlueWatermelonAKAWolverineChaliceFrag1.jpg


Same Chalice Different Pic
BlueMatermelonAKAWolverineChalice.jpg


Emerald Mummy Eye 3 Eyes - $60
EmeraldMummyEye.jpg


Toxic Torch - $35 - 2 available
TorchFlurGreen.jpg


Braching Hammer - $40 Two full heads
BranchingHammerFrag.jpg


Branching Hammer - $40 Two full heads (doesnt look that purple just cant get good pic)
BranchingHammer2.jpg


Ultra Red Acan 1 - $60
UltraAcan2-1.jpg


Ultra Red Acan 2 - $45
UltraAcan1-1.jpg
 
45 south of Cleveland! Update: Two eye rainbow lizard skin SOLD. Thanks
 
Those Rainbow Lizards look pretty nice.

Any chance you can take a pic under actinics?
 
Rainbow Liz 003.jpg


Here's the best I could get under actinics. The eye has a bright green rim around it but you cant really see because the blue is washing it out. It really does pop under actinic lighting.
 
Thanks hope you enjoy them.

Update:
Lizard Skins all sold. I have one more frag thats not pictured avialable.
Toxic Avenger - sold
Mummy Eye - sold. I have one more frag thats not pictured avialable.
Hammers/Torch/Acans - still available. Make me an offer!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top