• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end chalices for sale!! LOOK!

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
14
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to sell my chalices, well because I'm just not really a chalice fan... I don't have the time to feed them and would really rather have someone else enjoy them. First pictured will be TBGM, two eyes, over 1 inch, second is gonzos misfit watermelon, 2 eyes, over 1 inch, it has changed in color though, in my tank the base is dark purple instead of a dark green and the eyes have also changed to a nice goldfish yellow color, josh said this can happen and lineage is directly from him, finally is gonzos motor city mayhem, about 1 inch, 1 eye... Even though I'm not a chalice man I will miss this one. It is already a looker and only has red with an orange rim. This is a true rainbow chalice. I would really like to sell these as a pack and will only do local pick up, I have never shipped before nor do I want to try with these. Pack is $425. I could throw in a 6 polyp frag of blue agaves from zoacollector for 500 flat. If yo are interested in the agaves I can post a picture. PM is key!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1370887669.428456.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1370887685.703360.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1370887697.848394.jpg
just showing the nice green rim of the misfit wm
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1370887908.310855.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1370887929.519426.jpg
nice orange rim of mcm :) Area code is 34996. Thanks for looking!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I have had inquiries on the MCM alone so I will put up a price just for it as well even though I really want to sell them as a pack so it won't be discounted too much. 325$ for just the mcm. Only local pick up for now
 
The motorcity mayhem is one that a chalice collector needs ! Plus it is not a very avail piece
 
Ok so I decided I will ship because no one in fl has the sense to buy these sweet chalices!! I still want to sell this as a pack but am open to offers on individuals. Prices remain the same except for the motor city mayhem because I will have to buy packaging material. Updated price 350. I am open to offers. Will be going out of town in a few days so I will not be able to ship until the end of this month. Any questions please PM me!!!! Thanks again for looking
 
MCM pending. Forgot to mention buyer pays shipping depending on location. Also standard D.O.A. 1 hour upon delivery to send picture and contact me.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top