• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end corals and fish for sale

Item Price
$100-$10000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
Been sending emails and messages on here, getting no reply
 
Ok, so heres my read on this gang. He is not parting the tank out as of yet, so he does not have to give a price for every piece he's selling, its 10K for all of it, no parting. Said that will be done at a later date, it also states LOCAL PICK-UP, didnt see anything about shipping anything out.
 
he told me
6.5k for whatevers left which is ALL fish besides supermale neopurcluis hogfish. and most of coral i.e.
some scolies including a 2 masters and a VERY RARE pink one and a double.
Rainbow acantho 2 tracky
many gonis
5x sps
2 chicago sunburst anemones +1 baby
5 maxima clams
7 rainbow chalices (not frags)
many jawbreaker / eclectus / polleti / purplemonster
og / toxic / sunburst / doughboy / magic carpet / rainbow yuma etc
a few torches left
japanese neon anemone
pink tube anemone
and of course tank with all equipment
etcccc....
email above.
 
Where in NJ?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top