High End Favia/Favites tank

Tanked_Life

Brain Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2015
Messages
697
Reaction score
441
Location
RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R I am in the process of making a favia/favite dominant tank any ideas on what I should put in there?

Already have
- babys breath
- hellbender
- molten lava
- dragon soul
 
Hmm darth maul i have never seen and it hard to get a hold of hamster in a blender!
 
Yea that's a tough one to find. Here's cherry corals picture of DM favia
image.jpg
 
Wow thats is amazing cherry corals might be my next buy after i attack cornbred and thier favia haha
 
I have a bunch my favorites are.
-UC Fascination
-Jf Candy Crush
-Rain of War
-WWC Lemon Lime
-JF Dayglo
-CC Darth Maul
-Hamster in a blender
-Raptors Revenge
 
Oh boy i need to get some financing to get these bad boys!
 
Old school classic...

Raptors Peace Favia

Don't forget about the WWC Skittles Favia!
 
Coming in soon boys/girls!

JF Antivenom
WWC Raptors Revenge
WWC Lemon Lime
CORNBRED Yellow Riddler
CORNBRED Tropic Thunder

Cant wait!
 
Wow these are amazing! How did you get the strain of your rainbow?
 
Almost forgot, here is a pic of a frag of Hamster in a Microwave. Don't know why I don't have a pic of the mother.

 
I got it a few years ago from another hobbyist that is no longer in the hobby. It looked nothing like it does now. It is probably my favorite favia.
 
Those are some amazing colors and photography skills and my tyree babys breath morphed colors too its crazy
 
I have a nasty favia problem too.

CB Insano Inferno
RR Spicy Lemon
Reef Chief Rain of War
JF Toro Bravo
JF Antivenom
 
I have the anti venom and favors similar to spicy lemon and insane and I love them! toro bravo is on my wishlist for now but I gotta wait for them all to grow out into colonies now!
 
That is a beaut right there! What camera are you using
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top