• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Gear- Tunze, Reef Octopus, Warner Marine

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
55
Location
Santa Barbara, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling the rest of the stuff from my tank break down. I'll work deals on multiple item purchases for sure.

All of this stuff is in excellent working condition and prices include shipping.

Tunze 6105 controllable pumps, I have 4 of these, 3 have the black propeller and one has the blue prop. I also have a 7095 multi controller that will control up to 4 controllable Tunze pumps. The prices are as follows...

1 pump $240 shipped
2 pumps $460 shipped
3 pumps $660 shipped
4 pumps $850 shipped, add controller for $50
7095 controller $100 shipped







Warner Marine reactor, you'll need a pump for this, it goes under the reactor and pumps the water up through the media.

Very high quality build, $60 shipped



Aqua C RX-1 Calcium Reactor, great design, high quality build, holds tons of media, uses an Eheim pump $300 shipped



Reef Octopus BP 110, with the original box, $140 shipped or $200 shipped with a Tunze silence pump 1073.020, fittings and hose to hook it up



Neptune Systems Lun Sim module with string of 4 LEDs to be used with any newer Neptune controller. $50 shipped for the box, cables and the lights



Hit me up if you have any questions :D
 
Forgot to mention the Pellet Reactor comes with enough Warner Marine pallets to get you started ;)
 
still have the calcium reactor and 2 of the Tunze 6105s with the blue propellers... take the pumps for $440 shipped...
 
I actually have another 7095 controller, I'll sell 2 pumps and the controller as a package for $550 shipped...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top