I have 2 packs each around 10-11 frags each. Frags have been healed for about 2-3 weeks now and are looking like they are good to go.
WYSIWYG
PACK 1 - $450 Shipped

Top row: 6p Sunny D's, 1p Pink Wow, 12p Punk Rockers
Middle: 4p Electric Oompa Loompa, 1p Badazz Magicians, 3-4p Rastas, 1p Golden Scarface
Bottom: 2p CB Utter Chaos, 1p ARC Poinsettias, 3p Candy Apple Reds, 2p Pastel Rainbows
PLUS A FREEBIE
Pack 2 - $150 Shipped

Consists of 1p Sunny D's, 1p Badazz Magician, 4p Pink Waves, 2p Omegas, 4p Cateyes, 1-2p Pastel Rainbows, 6p Punk Rockers, 3p Utter Peace, 1p Golden Maul, 4p OG Mohawks, (not pictured -> 1-2p Electric Oompa Loompa), PLUS A FREEBIE!
PM is key.
Shipping will be through USPS overnight. I have had great success shipping zoas/palys from the low end to high end spectrum with USPS and have had not DOAs.
However, if something goes wrong I honor the standard DOA policy. Clear pics of my frags in my bag 2 hrs post drop off. I will refund.
WYSIWYG
PACK 1 - $450 Shipped

Top row: 6p Sunny D's, 1p Pink Wow, 12p Punk Rockers
Middle: 4p Electric Oompa Loompa, 1p Badazz Magicians, 3-4p Rastas, 1p Golden Scarface
Bottom: 2p CB Utter Chaos, 1p ARC Poinsettias, 3p Candy Apple Reds, 2p Pastel Rainbows
PLUS A FREEBIE
Pack 2 - $150 Shipped

Consists of 1p Sunny D's, 1p Badazz Magician, 4p Pink Waves, 2p Omegas, 4p Cateyes, 1-2p Pastel Rainbows, 6p Punk Rockers, 3p Utter Peace, 1p Golden Maul, 4p OG Mohawks, (not pictured -> 1-2p Electric Oompa Loompa), PLUS A FREEBIE!
PM is key.
Shipping will be through USPS overnight. I have had great success shipping zoas/palys from the low end to high end spectrum with USPS and have had not DOAs.
However, if something goes wrong I honor the standard DOA policy. Clear pics of my frags in my bag 2 hrs post drop off. I will refund.

