Hippo Tang needs a new home

charlottecs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Naples, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in Naples and have a ~4" hippo tang that I need to rehome/sell. I'm wondering if there are any local groups I should contact to start with. (Not interested in shipping it.) Any suggestions are appreciated!
 
Hello and how are you today were you able to find a home for your hippo tang?Are you rehoming it or selling it? I will be driving back from the keys on January 2nd and will be passing that area. I'd be interested in giving it a wonderful home please let me know thank you
 
Hello, I Have just got through a three month cycle on my new 6 foot reef tank, 150 gallons. I live in Hialeah and could drive to naples to get the fish if youd like to put it in a big system. I have worked in saltwater specialty stores and can give the tang a nice healthy long life. I was looking to buy one this weekend anyways.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top