- Joined
- Jun 9, 2021
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 65
- Location
- USA
- What state or country do you live in
- Oklahoma
Hello everyone, recently I got a candy cane coral, I haven't noticed anything unusual until today I noticed what looks like a small tentacle extending out of one of the mouths I haven’t seen never seen this before. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this… below is a link to a short YouTube video to show what it’s doing, there there are 2 videos total one is a little longer than the other!
thank you all in advanced for the responses!
youtube.com
youtube.com
thank you all in advanced for the responses!
WHAT IS THIS IN MY CORAL?!
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
WHAT IS THIS IN MY CORAL PT.2
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.



