Holes on my duncan coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Slot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
444
Reaction score
158
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these two green holes the start of 2 more heads or is it something bad?
4172532558a7c623c8a50e38cec581d7.jpg
8fd234f9ea7c9148253e22a4f1fd0669.jpg
5fa587b424f7a41e1037314fac7ae7ae.jpg
 
Cant tell 100% but it does appear to be new heads forming. How long have they been there?
 
Cant tell 100% but it does appear to be new heads forming. How long have they been there?
Since mid january. It started as 2 head with 2 barely noticable smaller heads on the side, the smaller heads have pretty much tripled in size
 
Old thread but I’m noticing similar on my newish duncan

Did these turn into new heads, or did it crash?

Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top