HollaAt ChaReefBoy Red Sea Peninsula 650

Making a custom strainer for the Cor-20 pump using 3D printer at work.

IMG_20190214_112916_396.jpg
 
Last edited:
New YouTube episode is up. In this video I will unbox my custom made ATO reservoir by @bluetideacrylics. I will also showcase the Vertex Rx-U 2.5L media reactors.


 
Last edited:
Look out for my next YouTube episode as I will finally reveal the full setup with livestock as it currently stands. For now, here are some teasers. Please do a brother a favor and subscribe to my YouTube (Link) channel as well as my instagram (@hollaatchareefboy). Enjoy!!!

20190226_201115-02.jpeg

IMG_20190303_073427_017.jpg

IMG_20190307_115833_954.jpg

20190226_201026-01.jpeg

20190304_221508-01.jpeg

20190307_222053-01.jpeg
 
Such amazing and stunning pictures.
Can’t wait for the full system update.
Thank you for the kind words. Can't wait for your setup to be up and running! For now, I'm enjoying your build process.
 
Absolutely stunning work.
The plumbing and the electronics setup are all great - but I am honestly in awe of your aquascape. It’s so amazing on both sides. Just perfect for the peninsula tanks.

Which UV are you running?
Do you mind taking some pics of your sump area to post here. Would like to reference your plumbing when I start on mine.
 
Absolutely stunning work.
The plumbing and the electronics setup are all great - but I am honestly in awe of your aquascape. It’s so amazing on both sides. Just perfect for the peninsula tanks.

Which UV are you running?
Do you mind taking some pics of your sump area to post here. Would like to reference your plumbing when I start on mine.

Thank you for the kind words friend! I will definitely upload the pic for you. Sorry for the delay.
 
Absolutely stunning work.
The plumbing and the electronics setup are all great - but I am honestly in awe of your aquascape. It’s so amazing on both sides. Just perfect for the peninsula tanks.

Which UV are you running?
Do you mind taking some pics of your sump area to post here. Would like to reference your plumbing when I start on mine.

I use the Aqua UltraViolet 25 Watt with a sicce 1.5 pump. I decided to have it hooked up separately from the manifold. It allows me easier maintenance on the UV as well as tuning the flow.

20190330_103431.jpg


20190330_103448.jpg


20190330_103459.jpg


20190330_103523.jpg


20190330_103542.jpg
 
How are you liking the light fixture? I have a custom 170 gallon 60” long x 30” deep x 22” tall. I’m thinking if getting the 48” version with a 48” reef breeder photon v2+.
 
How are you liking the light fixture? I have a custom 170 gallon 60” long x 30” deep x 22” tall. I’m thinking if getting the 48” version with a 48” reef breeder photon v2+.

I love the Aquatic T5 Hybrid. So far so good and the fact that you can hook up with radions, hydras, ai primes and kessils is a plus! The only thing I didn't like was the power wire for T5s are on opposite ends of the fixture, but I was able to get an extension cord to make up for it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top