• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Holy Grail/Master Torch/Blow Torch $950 shipped

Jason Truong

Tiger King
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
974
Reaction score
542
Location
Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a holy grail/master torch/blow torch... or whatever you want to call it...It looks like a holy grail under white light and looks like a master torch under blues. Its more golden than normal holy grails, but the green is still there under white lighting. It seems to go COMPLETELY gold under blues and has a bright green center. Im not sure what to call it so you can call it whatever you like. It'll go great to someones high end garden. Pictures really don't do this torch justice. It's one of the brightest corals I've ever seen.

$1200 shipped

Under White Lighting

IMG_8415.jpeg IMG_8416.jpeg
IMG_8417.jpeg IMG_8418.jpeg
IMG_8419.jpeg



Under Blue Lighting
IMG_8404.jpeg IMG_8405.jpeg
IMG_8406.jpeg IMG_8409.jpeg IMG_8408.jpeg IMG_8411.jpeg
IMG_8414.jpeg



Standard 2 hour DOA policy. 949A2B86-4764-45D3-A3CE-C5716424F489.jpeg BE55E9FC-9956-4586-AF7E-FE1C142EE7E8.jpeg 8C1920FA-3447-4437-8A60-4EE8D3E3CF93.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Looks great!
Just like my indo gold torch from cali kid corals except for the pics that look green. Mine was mustard yellow under whites and was my favorite torch. Dead now, maid knocked it over while I was out of town for a week. Found it yesterday when I arrived home. Boo Hoo.

Would like to replace it with yours, but too soon. I'm still in mourning. Good luck.
 
Looks great!
Just like my indo gold torch from cali kid corals except for the pics that look green. Mine was mustard yellow under whites and was my favorite torch. Dead now, maid knocked it over while I was out of town for a week. Found it yesterday when I arrived home. Boo Hoo.

Would like to replace it with yours, but too soon. I'm still in mourning. Good luck.
I would have knocked over that maid if she killed one of my prized torches like that :mad: :mad:
 
Last edited:
Bump. Order will come with a bowser or white zombie frag
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top