Hot Aug Nights at Your Reef 50-70 % off select items

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
7,165
Reaction score
2,780
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
You're killing me over here, my tank is already overfull! I really need to get the 280g starphire running... :becky:
 
I see the Teal Blue Maxima #2 listed 2x but not the #6 - is the #6 still avail?
 
Last edited:
I see the Teal Blue Maxima #2 listed 2x but not the #6 - is the #6 still avail?

Fixed -- the description listed the correct number as #6 for the Electric Teal Blue - it was just a mistake in the title. Thanks for letting us know
 
Still have a few clams left as well as lots of items marked at 50 - 70 % off
 
TC001.jpg

TC002.jpg

TC006.jpg

TC007.jpg
 
Thanks for all the support - We will continue the sale until next weekend Sept 7
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top