How can I remove this floating detritus from the tank? Video

Miami Reef

10K Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
12,222
Reaction score
23,039
Location
Miami Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I redid my rock structure and removed the coralline/algae. It came off in seaweed like sheets and it’s collecting near the bottom.

I don’t have any cuc. How can I get my tank clear again?

 
Nano-micro-bubble scrub. Do a search here. I've been doing it for two years now and I find it very beneficial in the removal of items like that. just might need to up the current while doing it.
 
I redid my rock structure and removed the coralline/algae. It came off in seaweed like sheets and it’s collecting near the bottom.

I don’t have any cuc. How can I get my tank clear again?


Start at the 1:20 mark

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top