HOW CAN I SNAILPROOF MY ATO’s?

Ghost415

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a 10g that’s been up for a month no issues so far, clowns and a goby rn, anyways I have the XP DUETTO ATO (the blue little sensor) and I have it in the corner inside my display (it’s one of those aqueon tanks).
I bought Mexican turbo snails and I caught them on the sensor itself and the thing just kept filling up. luckily I caught it just in time before disaster. I unplugged the ATO And i can’tseem to find a way to snail proof my sensor on YouTube or anything, anyone have any ideas on how to go about this?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top