How Cherry Corals Ships a $1000 Coral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

What prevents the plug from coming loose from the cup? I have never tried shipping coral before and thanks you for showing us a great way to ship.
 
What prevents the plug from coming loose from the cup? I have never tried shipping coral before and thanks you for showing us a great way to ship.


If you cut an "X" shaped mark with a razor blade, it grips pretty tight. You can also put a dab of superglue for heavy pieces. We've also used zip ties, and debated on using small rubber bands.
 
This is a coral protector I made for a red dragon we shipped recently. We all know how notoriously fragile these are! This kept the coral from getting bumped around or breaking branches.

2012-08-16_18-43-16_36.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top