How common RBTA & Tequila Sunrise in USA?

Are they really that common? How much can you get one? Just curious.

I know RBTA go from $40-$80 Depending on the size and color. As for the tequila sunrise I am in the dark on that one.
 
True Rose Bubble tip anemones in my opinion are like Sherman's rose, where they are red, only red, no green to them, just reds/pinks. Those are a bit more pricey then what these days are sold as RBTA that have greens in them. Normal bubble tips can be found in most saltwater aquarium stores everywhere for reasonable prices. Sold red/pink ones are more rare and are more expensive at the wholesalers and thus for the retail customer as well.

Tequila Sunrise is a name that I have only seen on E-Bay.
 
Well let me surprise you.

Down under southern hemisphere RBTA can come in $500 ish AUD
 
Exactly, RBTA and BTA in general are so common and the most popular since they are so easy to come by and so easy to propogate, you don't even have to really be experienced to do so as often they will split just out of stress or not having the right conditions, heck getting sucked into a PH could result in a split, and it's very common to have a split at intro w/ new params stressing them.
Yeah I could say that could be a hot new business for you if they go at that price, and as for names like tequila sunrise these seem to be popping up faster than we can ID or remember the new common name ID's, often just to kind of create some hype, ultra is the other I've seen thrown around a lot lately.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top