How Coral Beauty Angelfish Are Made

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Coral Beauty Angelfish is one of the most beautiful small fishes on the coral reef, Its purple color ranges from deep blue to magenta, with rippling bars that contrast boldly with its golden orange body color. These features makes coral beauties one of the most popular fishes for saltwater aquariums. Each year, Thousands of […]

Continue reading...
 
Love the video!! I might go check out their facilities and Florida this summer but I really want to see where they breed their fish!! :D
 
Love the video!! I might go check out their facilities and Florida this summer but I really want to see where they breed their fish!! :D
I love in fl. Love it here. I would love to go see where they breed as well.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top