How decent is the AI Prime preset light schedule?

Frogspon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
478
Reaction score
381
Location
FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is just running the preset 60% on everything out of the box. The only thing I have changed is the ramp up and ramp down time.

I'm still acclimating the tank to the new lights but after about 3 weeks the corals are looking great and full.

That's not to say they will grow under these presets, but I hate to tinker with them if the standard preset is fine.

Thoughts?
 
How do I download these? I've tried on my phone and on my computer but when I click download settings it just shows me a screen of text/code.
There is a video by AI detailing how to do this.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top