How do I hang a heavy light fixture over a rimless 90 cube?

flyingfish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
687
Reaction score
36
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have ideas/examples of what you have done? Obviously need to make sure it will not fall into the tank.. Do I mount brackets to the back of the stand? How do I attach the lights' cables to it since I need it to be over the tank? A type of T bracket? thanks!!
 
I would find ceiling joists to hang from unless you want to build a custom type sys that would attach to either the stand or wall
 
I used a ceiling fan bracket over my 93 cube with a threaded t into two six inch pipes with plugs on the end painted pipes black looks great.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top