How do I seal paint to an aquarium?

I picked up this!
B84307F2-B4F2-4ACB-BDBD-B0848F308A9D.jpeg
 
I've painted many tank backs and bottoms through the years and I just don't remember it being difficult:thinking-face: No clear coat needed. Don't scuff it to see if it will come off because it will. If you scuff it by accident you just touch it up. It's all gonna get covered in coraline eventually anyway.
 
I've painted many tank backs and bottoms I through the years and I just don't remember it being difficult:thinking-face: No clear coat needed. Don't scuff it to see if it will come off because it will. If you scuff it by accident you just touch it up. It's all gonna get covered in coraline eventually anyway.
I painted the outside and I peeled it all off. It was satisfying and easy to do.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top