How do you deal with your lack of knowledge/experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah why not...........Today im also a Favia by that ruling
I think you are misinformed sir. Your profile picture seems to be a clown fish.
 
Y u still picking? I have a 3 year old daughter who I have to tell to stop picking at her 1 year old sister. I can pull out my dad card here if I need to.
 
I still agree with you but I am stuck in a pointless argument at this moment.
On R2R we tend to have more civilised discussion in comparison to other online social media’s, I would encourage you to in future engagements to take that into consideration, be more respectful and try and keep just one theme in the discussion.
No one here is against you or your views we just need more clear information for that discussion to happen in addition being retaliatory to every comment is not a constructive way to get a discussion going.
 
Y u still picking? I have a 3 year old daughter who I have to tell to stop picking at her 1 year old sister. I can pull out my dad card here if I need to.
Do it. I don't think you are what the cool kids call "down". I have this ability to act high and mighty but I can also act quite the fool. After the fact I stand back and admire my work.
 
On R2R we tend to have more civilised discussion in comparison to other online social media’s, I would encourage you to in future engagements to take that into consideration, be more respectful and try and keep just one theme in the discussion.
No one here is against you or your views we just need more clear information for that discussion to happen in addition being retaliatory to every comment is not a constructive way to get a discussion going.
I choose not to respect people who don't respect me. People are literally against my views and I understand why. The reason it seems like I am like that is so people think before they speak to me. I'm more into these general discussions to create emotional responses. You will not remember my boring energy but you might remember my chaotic energy.
 
I don’t have time to through the entire thread at the moment but I’m seeing a lot of back and forth arguing. Discussion is ok but arguing like this is not. If it continues offenders will be thread banned.
 
I don’t have time to through the entire thread at the moment but I’m seeing a lot of back and forth arguing. Discussion is ok but arguing like this is not. If it continues offenders will be thread banned.
Might want to check some previous posts on other threads by a certain user :rolleyes:

Just saying.

Thread ban is achieving nada.
 
Is there a way for us lowly "Cell phone" users to see a picture of the favia? I can not load the video on Mr. iPhone :( I am intrigued
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top