How does my anemone look to you guys

f727387cc4e69e4286992e2210fcd946.jpg
 
This is my white magnificent with yellow/greenish tip had been like this for a long time very happy and very happy ,
 
52a14d0825a70c054a44bc1a6f05a41e.jpg
ed9a9939068915d641445cd2be3c6734.jpg
645d222ab7eef2bb786d3a5054b0a851.jpg
18b52f2b9f776a7aab015f02b28431ab.jpg
3cbd28eaaae94b648afa1f747f0eefe2.jpg
a33b524d38b0712cb833cf496384cf5f.jpg


They come it all diff colors like I said just bc its white dose not mean it's bleach ,
Okay so because they're white a little bit but the tips are green could mean that its not bleached also because he looks to be in good health besides the coloration his foot is not damaged and it has plenty of color and he hasn't yet but I believe he's still adjusting to my tank because the spot I initially put him in he moved to the other side of my tank now
 
And I just got home to catch him caught up in my powerhead I'm glad he didn't pull all the way in and chopped but he was attached in another spot when I first got home and I had my powerhead off all day I plugged it up and stepped out gor aboyt 2 hrs came back to find him trapped in the powerhead I unplugged it in time he was not minced like my last one will post pics in few
 
He will move all over till he find the right light and flow he likes , feeding him for right now u have to feed him get some mica shrimp and target feed him try to got it as close to his mouth , and get a clown fish babe one bc they pick up there natural instincts faster the older one it took about a week b4 my new clown took to my nem
 
And I just got home to catch him caught up in my powerhead I'm glad he didn't pull all the way in and chopped but he was attached in another spot when I first got home and I had my powerhead off all day I plugged it up and stepped out gor aboyt 2 hrs came back to find him trapped in the powerhead I unplugged it in time he was not minced like my last one will post pics
 
He will move all over till he find the right light and flow he likes , feeding him for right now u have to feed him get some mica shrimp and target feed him try to got it as close to his mouth , and get a clown fish babe one bc they pick up there natural instincts faster the older one it took about a week b4 my new clown took to my nem
Yes now he moved on to my glass I tried to feed him.some mysis and plankton last night but I think he was to stressed from being rescued from my powerhead but he has inflated back to full size I still have the powerhead off till I can full monitor him and I will put some filter media around the powerhead to prevent this i didn't think it was that powerful
 
Ya wait for him to get to where he like the most then try feeding him
 
Ya wait for him to get to where he like the most then try feeding him
I fed him about two days ago some raw shrimp... He took it and looks even healthier than before just still tryna find his comfort spot
 
The anemone is bleached. I had a bleached one in my anemone tank. I fed him shrimp once a week and now about 6 weeks later has colored up nicely
 
I thought it was a lot more to get the color back other then just feeding them , u have to hve the right lights water flow and very good water Quality
 
He has seemed to attach himself in the initial spot he was In when I first introduced him to my tank will post pics when get home
 
His new spot he attached to over Thanksgiving when I was gone.... He looks healthy and I think he's happy now I continue to feed raw shrimp.... Can anyone possibly tell me why my bubble coral might be
228f81a4076e9b0795f72b74b82405d3.jpg
shrinking tho?
 
Some times they just lose the bubble tips it's just the way it happen there no explanation for it my pink closes up into his foot every night , just like my magnificent
 
Some times they just lose the bubble tips it's just the way it happen there no explanation for it my pink closes up into his foot every night , just like my magnificent
Talkin about the bubble coral right?
 
Oh no ! he prob just **** bc the nem touched him
He was like that before the nem touched him.... When I changed my water out it fluctuated a bit the bubbles he does have left still feed when I feed him tho...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top