May 11, 2022 #1 frankin09 Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 21, 2021 Messages 363 Reaction score 113 Location United States What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It is a 37 gallon tall tank. I will be soon upgrading the lights.
May 11, 2022 #2 dvgyfresh 2500 Club Member View Badges Los Angeles Aquatics Club My Tank Thread Joined Jul 9, 2020 Messages 4,132 Reaction score 9,835 Location SoCal What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks great, happy corals ! What else are you looking to add
May 11, 2022 #3 OP OP frankin09 Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 21, 2021 Messages 363 Reaction score 113 Location United States What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 dvgyfresh said: Looks great, happy corals ! What else are you looking to add Click to expand... I want to add an anemone but I’m not sure
dvgyfresh said: Looks great, happy corals ! What else are you looking to add Click to expand... I want to add an anemone but I’m not sure
May 11, 2022 #4 blaxsun 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Dec 15, 2020 Messages 26,709 Reaction score 31,208 Location The Abyss Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks good!