How easy is it to sell your corals/break down tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Fishko

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
881
Reaction score
612
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im currently rlly busy with exams and just thinking of my reef tank brings a head ache. I wanna break the tank down and start off fresh, what do i do with all the coral inside? Is it easy to sell it for what i paid. I bought them all very cheap. Its only a 29g
 
I think that depends on where you're located. If you're in a reef friendly town/city, it will be easier to sell them all off. If not, how are you with shipping and selling on places like Ebay/Craigslist/etc ?

If you have a lot of coral, if it's grown you should be able to make back what you paid if you're savvy about it. What do you have, how big is it, are you willing to frag it, and how much did you initially pay for it all?
 
I think that depends on where you're located. If you're in a reef friendly town/city, it will be easier to sell them all off. If not, how are you with shipping and selling on places like Ebay/Craigslist/etc ?

If you have a lot of coral, if it's grown you should be able to make back what you paid if you're savvy about it. What do you have, how big is it, are you willing to frag it, and how much did you initially pay for it all?
I have a bunch of euphillia that has growth paid 20-30 per hammer, a ufo scoly i paid 100 for. A bunch of zoas i paid 15-20 a frag that are really overgrown. A pretty big aussie pink torch that i paid 60$ a big colony of duncans. Idk i might not break the tank down. Did some maintenance yesterday and everything is looking a lot better
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top