How high is too high for calcium and magnesium?

Dag95833

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these levels getting to the point of concern? Everything seems to be doing good.

CA67637C-6D02-4B89-9285-82F3D3253CA9.png
 
Calcium isn't a problem when high except you might get problems keeping alk in check. However, magnesium can kill your inverts when it reaches high numbers. As long as the inverts are not dying or snails falling off rocks then I wouldn't be too concerned but you can always fix that easily with a small water change.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top