How is Brooklynella transmitted in QT through medications?

TheWalkingCoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
114
Reaction score
110
Location
Your moms house
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a small clown in QT being treated with Metroplex for Brooklynella. Is the parasite completely destroyed by this medication or is it continually stored in the water column/fish even after treatment? My DT has to fallow for 6 weeks and I don't want to risk reinfection in the future. But from what I have gathered is regardless of how well your fish look, if there is fish there is Brook. Am I to assume after 2 weeks of treatment with Metroplex and a big water change the clown is free of Brooklynella and will not risk reinfection of DT?

Thanks in advance! This has been on my mind for days and I can not find anything to go off.
 
 
See my experience and how i beat it on one of my clowns in this thread. Good luck

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top