Apr 7, 2018 #1 F Fallguy44 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 28, 2018 Messages 139 Reaction score 84 What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I started out with a baseball sized clump and in 3 weeks it has more than double in size. How big should I let it get? What do you do with the extra?
I started out with a baseball sized clump and in 3 weeks it has more than double in size. How big should I let it get? What do you do with the extra?
Apr 8, 2018 #2 I ikanayam Community Member View Badges Joined May 1, 2016 Messages 40 Reaction score 41 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I usually harvest when it doubles in size. Either donate it to a fellow reefer or it goes into the trash. Prefer to donate it as it’s usually teaming with pods etc.
I usually harvest when it doubles in size. Either donate it to a fellow reefer or it goes into the trash. Prefer to donate it as it’s usually teaming with pods etc.
Apr 8, 2018 #3 OP OP F Fallguy44 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 28, 2018 Messages 139 Reaction score 84 What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ikanayam said: I usually harvest when it doubles in size. Either donate it to a fellow reefer or it goes into the trash. Prefer to donate it as it’s usually teaming with pods etc. Click to expand... Thank you. I would gladly donate. I'm assuming you can just pull it apart? Or is it best to cut? Sorry, first time with cheto.
ikanayam said: I usually harvest when it doubles in size. Either donate it to a fellow reefer or it goes into the trash. Prefer to donate it as it’s usually teaming with pods etc. Click to expand... Thank you. I would gladly donate. I'm assuming you can just pull it apart? Or is it best to cut? Sorry, first time with cheto.
Apr 8, 2018 #4 I ikanayam Community Member View Badges Joined May 1, 2016 Messages 40 Reaction score 41 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Just pull it apart. You can post on Craigslist or just your local reef forum. Usually either a new reefer or someone trying to repopulate their pod population will take it off your hands.
Just pull it apart. You can post on Craigslist or just your local reef forum. Usually either a new reefer or someone trying to repopulate their pod population will take it off your hands.