How likely am I to fry my pump?

SallyWho

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Messages
774
Reaction score
576
Location
SW Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an Aqualink A1 adaptor from Reefbreeders so I can hook my Jebao DCT-8000 return pump to my Apex. The website explicitly states that the DCT-8000 is supported. However, the instructions telling me which switch configuration to use don't have it listed. There is a website given to visit for "latest support" but it doesn't have any info on the AQLink A1. So how likely am I to fry my return pump if I use the configuration for the DCT-6000, which is closest to my model?
Screenshot_20190127-095741.jpeg
20190127_095626.jpeg
 
Well one thing to do is email Logan at Reef breeders and if it was listed on the website that it would accept your pump but the instructions do not mirror that then ask him if something happens if you're covered under his warranty.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top