How long are you running your T5s? Supplemental?

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
1,966
Location
Hanford ca
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
How long are you running t5s if you have them?

Are you supplementing with LED?

Let me know how your schedule looks like. I’m supplementing with LED and have T5 on middle of the day with good growth.
 
10 hours on my frag tank but I'm in the process of adding LED strips to the fixture so will probably be 1 hour fade in/out with T5's on for 8.
 
I run my kessils from 10am to 10pm my 4 t5 from 1:30pm to 6:30pm. That puts my tanks high noon at 4pm My time.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top