Depends on how much they eat and what you consider full size.
let me real your question for you:
How long does it take for tiny Biota Mandarin to double in length?
Answer
It depends on how much you feed it, and what kind of condition you keep it in. I don’t have tiny Mandarin but my 1 inch WC mandarin double in length (8 times the mass) in a little over a year. She is fat and eating all day long. The water condition of my reef tank is great. I get the best color out of all of my fishes.
smaller fish grow a lot faster than larger fish of the same species. I am sure in 1.5 years you can see your Mandarin triple his length in 1.5 year if you take GOOD CARE of him.
I think this is the information you seek when you asked your question.