How long have you had your lyretail anthias?

How long have you had your lyretail anthias?

  • 3-5 years (Going strong)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 5 years (They call me alpha anthias)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

stan255

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Messages
49
Reaction score
21
Location
Melbourne, Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This poll is to estimate the hardiness of lyretail anthias in captivity.
 
Mine are year and half old, I did not vote since I don't expect them to die in less than 3 years
 
i have them for 3 weeks , a harem of four , most active and best feeders in the tank , i feed them 4 times a day approx . no dominant( male yet but alot of chasing eachother
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top