How long will corals survive on a FedEx truck?

mrbacony

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
468
Reaction score
235
Location
SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an order from WWC coming today (Thursday), but it was supposed to be here by 12pm. It is now after 5 pm and it still shows sitting at the local FedEx building. I am starting to think I will not see them today. They were shipped on Wednesday. What is the chance they will be alive tomorrow (Friday) in the box?
 
they can go for while tbh just depends how they were packaged mine were stuck at fedex for about 3 days and still survived
 
If its just coral, and it's not too cold right now, and they were packed correctly, chances are pretty good. Wild coral shipments take 2 to 3 days due to customs and other factors.
 
I’ve had them arrive at 5pm instead of the “guaranteed” before 10am. Actually, my last three orders were all after 10am. Fedex... anyways, all were ok with I think the exception of one frag in one order.

But I agree. If I saw it was at the local fedex, I’d call them to confirm and go get it myself.
 
It just showed up. Looks fine other than one bag was leaking.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top