Mar 10, 2020 #1 bobmakespancakes Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 6, 2020 Messages 102 Reaction score 21 What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I was thinking a pair of clown fish and a firefish would this be over stocking?
Mar 10, 2020 #2 Kjgaeta Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 27, 2019 Messages 178 Reaction score 180 Location United States What state or country do you live in Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 As far as overstocking I would learn towards it should be fine. I have a 13.5G with 2 clowns, a Chalk Basslet, and a Yasha Goby with a Pistol Shrimp!
As far as overstocking I would learn towards it should be fine. I have a 13.5G with 2 clowns, a Chalk Basslet, and a Yasha Goby with a Pistol Shrimp!
Mar 10, 2020 #3 Spare time 10K Club member View Badges Joined Apr 12, 2019 Messages 13,208 Reaction score 10,672 Location Here Rating - 0% 0 0 0 No that would be fine as long as you stick to smaller clownfish species (ex: percularis). Just keep in mind that the firefish can jump out of the small opening on the evo 13.5 lid.
No that would be fine as long as you stick to smaller clownfish species (ex: percularis). Just keep in mind that the firefish can jump out of the small opening on the evo 13.5 lid.
Mar 10, 2020 #4 OP OP bobmakespancakes Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 6, 2020 Messages 102 Reaction score 21 What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ok thank you