How many of you keep SPS? POLL

How many of you keep SPS?

  • I love SPS and have them

    Votes: 218 90.1%
  • SPS don't like me, therefore I don't like them

    Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I'm not interested in keeping SPS

    Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Other (post below)

    Votes: 10 4.1%

  • Total voters
    242
i love them just finding it tough to grow them if it's not one thing it's another but my tank is starting to get seasoned some what have a few growing lost about 4-5 k in acro's didn' t know what i was doing trying again mixed tank now but my favorite is acros time takes time i'll get there first LFS destroyed me for lots and lots of green but i will be ok just going a little slower this time around at first i thought it was a candy shop. 2 days ago cleaned my tank i hit a ss cake frag re glued it in the morniing it was white and deadi'm not giving up the ship
Never give up the ship!

I'd be happy to loan you some punctuation. Please take these: ,.'.;,:.!!?':-,.
 
I just love and understand acropores and they don't give me any trouble. :)
20210912_121504-01.jpeg
20221228_095348-01.jpeg
20221228_095339-01.jpeg
20221228_095326-01.jpeg
Wow, we have a lot of the same species. You have great taste. I wish I could remember what half of them are called.
 
Love acros and the montis but have always favoured the less popular ones like stylos, pocis, porites, anacropora.

205D93FB-3DAF-40D4-AAE8-34CCFB68B50D.jpeg 93DB51FD-895F-46C0-B3DA-36104AB6A930.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top