I’m lighting a 72” long, 24” wide, 25” deep tank with 4, Radion XR30’s. I will most likely pick up a 5th as corals grow or add in something in between. I would go with 4 for soft corals/LPS and probably SPS for a good long while so long as your sand or bottom is reflective.
PSA: The G5 and G6’s are utilizing the same driver and the same wattage. People seem to be of the belief that magically with new lenses and a few more blue/UV lights instead of green, they magically cover more. You can diffuse the light to cover a wider area, you can focus the light, but you really can’t magically make more PAR. The earlier Radions really did have hotspots but the G5’s have far less. This isn’t based on reviews, this is using a good PAR meter, at home, across 3-4 generations of Radions.
There are basically no more honest reviews as the online aquarium stores have consolidated and become more intertwined with equipment makers.
You can keep reading and someone will eventually suggest 3…or maybe 2…and you can run with that but @ me in 12-18 months when growth is terrible.