How Much did you spend on your LED fixture?

How Much did you spend on Each fixture (individual Unit)


  • Total voters
    478
I will try to post pics tomorrow, tank is at my office. Google under pics for some cool examples on public aquaria and such. Used to run 3-400 watt and 2-250 on SPS dominated tank, these are much stronger and still trying to figure out right intensity setting. May have to purchase a Par meter to dial in. Running 100% blue and 5% daylight now with good results....still tweaking
 
I running a shop,"Doria" wholesale price $150-$200 buy from a aquarium factory.
1. No fan--Reduce noise
2. External Driver
3. With a bracket
4. With a LCD
5. Remote control
 
My 200 gl tank is 29 inches deep. Any suggestions on a led fixture that will reach that deep! Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top