Dec 17, 2015 #1 Breakthecycle2 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 827 Location Hasbrouck Heights, NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Im curious how much is too much.
Dec 17, 2015 #2 eatbreakfast Fish Nerd View Badges Excellence Award Showcase Editor Expert Contributor Moderator Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Oct 21, 2013 Messages 14,837 Reaction score 16,244 Location CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 If it doesn't get eaten in 15-30 seconds, if it ever settles.
Dec 17, 2015 #3 OP OP Breakthecycle2 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 827 Location Hasbrouck Heights, NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 eatbreakfast said: If it doesn't get eaten in 15-30 seconds, if it ever settles. Click to expand... How many times per day. What type of fish?
eatbreakfast said: If it doesn't get eaten in 15-30 seconds, if it ever settles. Click to expand... How many times per day. What type of fish?
Dec 17, 2015 #4 eatbreakfast Fish Nerd View Badges Excellence Award Showcase Editor Expert Contributor Moderator Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Oct 21, 2013 Messages 14,837 Reaction score 16,244 Location CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Breakthecycle2 said: How many times per day. What type of fish? Click to expand... I have an auto feeder that feeds NLS pellets 2x's a day while I'm at wrk and when I get home will feed one cube every hr, which ends up being about 3 cubes total. I have 29 fish, 17 wrasses, 4 anthias, 4 dartfish, 2 tangs, 2 marine bettas.
Breakthecycle2 said: How many times per day. What type of fish? Click to expand... I have an auto feeder that feeds NLS pellets 2x's a day while I'm at wrk and when I get home will feed one cube every hr, which ends up being about 3 cubes total. I have 29 fish, 17 wrasses, 4 anthias, 4 dartfish, 2 tangs, 2 marine bettas.