How much have you spent in this hobby?

Ok kids it’s SBB sale time or as I like to call it, Ramen Month!
Ya know......It took me a DAY to get that joke. I'm slippin'!!!! But let me explain. We JUST had a Ramen place open up here in town. A few weeks ago I went there and got one of their Ramen dishes and brought it home. It fed three of us as a good sized snack. So yeah, that's what I was thinking. That you were doing the same. Don't Judge!!!!
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure what I'm impressed with, the amount spent on some of these tanks or the creativity and stories to get to said amounts.
I tell ya. My first tank (75g) was 400 bucks with a no name skimmer and some dead rock. I just threw it in there, bought a bunch of LR for 3 bucks a pound and went with it. But it got expensive quick as I had to replace equipment. And the tank started leaking. So a new 90g tank. Basically, it was 400 bucks wasted. Not doing that again. Hence the 12K buy in. I'm buying the very best of everything. No need to upgrade that way.
 
1000005687.jpg
Too much. But hard to stop spending.
IMG_1666.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top